Benefits of Membership
Thank you for your interest in supporting the construction industry! Allow us to introduce you to our programs and member benefits:
- Benefits: Nevada Builders and Pro Group Management have developed the most successful workers compensation program for the construction industry; serving hundreds of builders since 1999.
- Advocacy: We are committed to keeping our members informed on the latest policy developments and key issues affecting our industry and your business and working those issues to a positive conclusion.
- Workforce Development: The biggest issue our industry continues to face is the lack of a skilled workforce. By forming partnerships and working together to educate community leaders, educators, parents and youth about the opportunities that exist in our industry and developing programs necessary for them to flourish, we ensure our future success.
- Workforce Compensation: Nevada Builders and Pro Group Management have developed the most successful workers’ compensation program for the construction industry.
- Group Health Plan: After partnering with Prominence Health Plan, Nevada Builders Alliance became the first trade association in Nevada to offer a health plan specifically designed for members. Members receive high levels of coverage with substantial savings in comparison to other health plans.
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits: Through our partnership with Aflac, Nevada Builders offers supplemental/accident insurance packages to our member companies. With access to this unique plan, member companies can provide additional, affordable benefits to their employees.
- Information/Communication: We provide the latest data on residential sales/permit activity, commercial vacancy/permit activity, employment numbers, economic indicators and more. For our members, we communicate this information through our members through our monthly Blueprint newsletter, regular social media updates and website updates. This information allows you to make the most informed decisions as well as educate our communities and representatives on the impact of our industry.
- Networking: Through member mixers and various annual social events, we provide many opportunities to expand your connections, grow your business and engage with other members and our communities.
- Contract Documents: Every two years the Nevada Legislature makes changes to state law that has an impact on how you conduct business. In an effort to keep you up-to-date, we have developed standard template documents for use by our members that will be updated after every legislative session. These documents are updated to reflect the newest regulations and can be accessed on our website.