Building better health care together
Prominence Health Plan
Nevada Builders Alliance association groups with 2 (unrelated) to 50 full-time employees can now offer medical insurance and ancillary coverage for their employees.
High-quality, affordable medical plans from Prominence Health Plan
Large Group Benefits for Small Employer Groups
- Coinsurance benefits at 30%
- Copays for widely used benefits like PCP visits, specialists and Lab Services
- Statewide HMO open access and National PPO network access
Employers Have Options… and Flexibility
- Choose from five comprehensive health plans – see options
- Affordable monthly premiums
- Dental, Vision and Life ancillary products
- FREE Cobra Administration for groups with 20+ FTEs
Extended Month Contracts Available Now
Select an effective date that works for you! Secure a 12- to 14-month contract!
- November 1, 2018
- December 1, 2018
- January 1, 2019
Above & Beyond Member Value
- Teladoc – 24/7 member care via telephone or video from licensed physicians, psychiatrists, clinical social workers and counselors for a $0 cost share.
- Karis – Patient advocacy service offering bill negotiation for out-of-network medical bills.
- Free 24/7 NurseLine – Member assistance in determining the safest, most appropriate level of care, including self-care options and steps.
- Dedicated Support – Friendly support from a local Prominence Health Plan customer service team.